CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Leeteuk spends Christmas with Xiah Junsu, Choikang Changmin

Super Junior's leader Leeteuk has posted an entry online that he spent Christmas Eve with Xiah Junsu and Choikang Changmin of Dong Bang Shin Ki.

On Dec. 25, Leeteuk wrote on his minihompy "I enjoyed the concert with Junsu and Changmin" and wrote about his attendance to a concert with Junsu and Changmin.

Leeteuk wrote, "Viewing the concert at a location where we had performed brought back memories before debut, and I also thought that I still have a lot to learn. It was an enjoyable concert with Junsu and Changmin. I want to keep the image January's encore concert in my head and remember it later." Leeteuk revealed that he had attended "The Soul Concert" featuring Park Hyoshin, Jungyeop, Wheesung, and Gummy.

Leeteuk also expressed his loneliness and disappointment that he didn't have a girlfriend to spend Christmas Eve with and therefore had to spend with male friends instead.

Leeteuk said, "Returning home, I was sad. I noticed that after debut, I spent all my Christmases with Changmin. We both became melancholic. Next year I will either be busy or walk the streets with a girlfriend."

Fans have been understanding Leeteuk's entry, and have been leaving messages such as "We understand your loneliness. We wish we could fill that empty spot." Others have been expressing jealousy with Christmas greetings such as "Don't get a girlfriend, continue hanging out with Changmin."

Source: Newsen
Translated by: dbskkorean @Wordpress
Shared by: xietinloveshero+uknowsarang

0 comments: