CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

[News] Netizens Shocked With Hero JaeJoong’s Views On USFK


Dong Bang Shin Ki Hero JaeJoong shocked netizens with his views on the United States Forces Korea (USFK).

JaeJoong was receiving the interview from ‘GQ’ February edition recently when he said, “I like to read the news, I’m a fan of JoongAng Daily news. I know the newspaper well to recognise its paper quality and penmanship.”

JaeJoong then answered upon being asked a question about the article which was most impressionable to him,”There were talks about how Kim Jong Il was ill and was not even aware of the war going on. Until then, I thought I always dislike the idea of the American forces in Korea, but that day after reading that piece of news, I thought I supported them a little. If there will be a war, they will be on our side.”

Then he was posed the question, ” If there is going to be a war, will there be nothing for us to do?” JaeJoong replied, “Just directly go and fight it. We will do a consolation performance for sure. Such questions are difficult question. But if I ever say anything wrong, I will receive my criticisms. I will go and serve my military services.”

With such an interview, netizens have also expressed their thoughts about it. Some of them agreed on the part about the USFK and some disagreed with their own criticisms.

One netizen said, “With the American forces stationed in Korea, at the strategic position in East Asia, it is worrying that JaeJoong is not giving a thought to how he will influence the fans who looked up to him by saying such things.”

Source: K Bites (sookyeong @Wordpress)
Shared by: uknowsarang

0 comments: