CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

[Translation] Compilied Interview of BigbangShinki

SeungRi’s interview

Q: Do you have a song you like to sing?
SEUNG-RI: Songs that I like to listen to a lot is “Undwenayo” by Hwisong-ssi. And before I debut, I really really like “Timeless” by Dong Bang Shin Ki hyung especially Junsu hyung, whenever I listen to songs that he sings, I always feel very touched (laughs). I’ve learnt a lot from Dong Bang Shin Ki-hyung, I also registered in Junsu hyung’s fan cafe and post lots of news and photos. Because getting to know hyungs makes Big Bang and have Seungri in Big Bang. From now on I will try harder to show better and better products!

Q: Do you have a person you admire and really want to meet?
SEUNG-RI: Like I’ve just said, I really admire Junsu hyung from Dong Bang Shin Ki and I’ve learned a lot of things from him. I’ve bought Dong Bang Shin Ki’s CD and every time I listen to their songs I feel very good. To tell you the truth, if I get the chance to have a meal with Junsu hyung for once it would be so great. (laughs)


Xiah JunSu’s interview

Q: Recently, do you have a song that you like to sing?
JUNSU: Recently I’ve heard about a group called “Big Bang” a lot. And the song ‘Lies’ is very good (laughs). Especially when I found out that G-Dragon composed it himself, it makes me like the song even more.

(Yunho cuts in)

YUNHO: One day, Junsu bought Big Bang cd back home and we feel very honored that we bought Big Bang’s songs to listen to. Junsu listens to ‘Lies’ from Big Bang all the time.

Q: If so, have you heard about Seungri-ssi from Bigbang being your fanclub?
JUNSU: Aaaaa… yes, I’ve heard about this before and I feel very thankful for everyone in Big Bang. Once I went on a show and got to meet Big Bang. I shook all of their hands and when Seung-ri shook my hands he won’t let go. We looked at each other in the eye and Seung-ri said “I’ve always admire you”, when he does that I smiled and he smiled, and Seung-ri greeted me (said hello) again and again. I was so surprised then. (laughs)

Source: sookyeong @Wordpress

0 comments: